Kassym-Jomart Tokayev congratulated on the 30th anniversary of Kazakhstan’s Independence and emphasized the special importance of this holiday to our people.
The Head of State said that the 30th anniversary of Independence is a significant milestone in the history of our centuries-old statehood, an important milestone in the annals of modern Kazakhstan. According to his words, over the years our country has come a long way, marked by significant achievements and overcoming difficult challenges.
State Prize in the field of science and technology named after Al-Farabi was awarded for a series of works on the topic of “Ensuring biological safety of the Republic of Kazakhstan: advanced scientific technologies and production”, presented by the republican state enterprise on the right of economic management “Research Institute of Biological Safety Problems” of the Science Committee of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, to the team of authors headed by the General Director, Doctor of Biological Sciences, Professor, full member of the Academy of Natural Sciences Zakaria Kunsulu. She heads a group of scientists who have created a domestic vaccine against the coronavirus “QazVac” and several other similar drugs.
- Kunsulu Zakaria
- General Director, Doctor of Biological Sciences, Professor, Academician of ANS
- Abduraimov Ergali Orynbasarovich
- Deputy General Director of Science and Commercialization, Doctor of Veterinary Sciences, Professor
- Kasenov Marhabat Melisbekovich
- Deputy General Director of Production Activities, Candidate of Veterinary Sciences, Professor
- Kutumbetov Lespek Bekbolatovich
- Head of the laboratory, Doctor of Veterinary Sciences, Professor
- Orynbayev Mukhit Barmakuly
- Head of the laboratory, Candidate of Veterinary Sciences, Professor,
- Corresponding member of the National Academy of Sciences
- Sultankulova Kulyaysan Turlybayevna
- Head of the laboratory, Candidate of Biological Sciences, Professor
- Khairullin Berik Mukhitovich
- Chief Researcher, Candidate of Veterinary Sciences, Professor
“I am overwhelmed with a high sense of responsibility for such a title. The Research Institute of Biological Safety Problems has a history of 63 years and is the leading scientific center in the field of biological safety of the country. This is the merit of the whole team,” Kunsulu Zakaria noted that President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has always supported the work of scientists and showed special interest in developments.
The State Prize of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of science and technology named after Al-Farabi is the highest recognition of the merits of scientists and technicians.
We congratulate the scientists of the Institute on such a high state recognition of the achievements of domestic science and wish them further success in implementing new creative ideas and initiatives for the prosperity of our Independent country.