Head of the Laboratory Kydyrbaev Zhaylaubay is a candidate of veterinary sciences, professor. He is the author of 147 scientific papers, including 34 scientific articles in journals recommended by the Committee for Control in the Field of Education and Science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 12 articles in international peer-reviewed scientific journals with a non-zero impact factor according to ThomsonReuters, 4 articles in international peer-reviewed scientific journals indexed by Scopus, 35 inventions, 1 monograph. Hirsch index (h-index) according to Web of Science and Scopus– 4.0. He is the author of 20 technical regulations for vaccines against dangerous and especially dangerous viral diseases. 2 dissertations for the degree of candidate of biological and veterinary sciences were defended with his supervision.
To improve professional qualifications, he trained at the University of Iowa USA (2005), at the National Institute of Health and the Environment (Netherlands) in 2012, participated and made presentations at Annual Conference of the Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene in Philadelphia (USA) in 2007, at a scientific conference on the reduction of biological threats in Garmisch (Germany) in 2008, at a conference on the development of influenza vaccines in St. Petersburg (Russia),at a scientific conference on the control of disease in the framework of the Biological Threat Reduction Program in Atlanta (USA) in 2009, at a scientific conference in Vienna (Austria) in 2014 and at other international and intra-republican conferences.
– development of technology for the manufacture and use of vaccines against dangerous and especially dangerous diseases of animals and birds;
– development of manufacturing technology for new generations of vaccines against pandemic and seasonal flu for the health care of the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as other zooanthroponic diseases;
– preclinical trials of the safety and immunogenicity of influenza vaccines for the health care of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
– production and release of vaccines against dangerous diseases of animals and birds.
The laboratory had developed next preparations for the veterinary service of the republic:
– live vaccines against Newcastle’s disease from La Sota, Bor-74 and H strains;
– live vaccine against infectious laryngotracheitis of birds from the Otar strain;
– live vaccine against infectious bronchitis of chickens from “N-120” strain;
– live vaccines against infectious bursitis of chickens from “Winterfield 2512”, “БГ” strain;
– Inactivated vaccine against avian influenza subtype H5;
– inactivated vaccine against avian influenza subtype H7;
– inactivated bivalent vaccine against avian influenza subtype H5 and H7;
– inactivated vaccine against the pandemic avian influenza virus H5N1 from a recombinant strain, for health care;
– inactivated vaccine against the pandemic avian influenza virus H1N1 from a recombinant strain, for health care;
– live vaccine against equine infuenza.
With the participation of Zh. Kydyrbaev, vaccines against brucellosis of cattle, brucellosis of small cattle were created.
According to the results of monitoring studies within the framework of international projects, the spread of the influenza virus and Newcastle’s disease in Kazakhstan, as well as the biological properties of the viruses isolated from wild and domestic birds, were studied.
– K. Tabynov, Zh. Kydyrbayev, Sh. Ryskeldinova, N. Assanzhanova, A. Sansyzbay. Duration of the protective immune response after prime and boostervaccination of yearlings with a live modified cold-adapted viralvaccine against equine influenza // Vaccine. – 2014. – 32. – Р. 2965-2971.( IF3,5).
– Тabynov K., Yespembetov B., Matikhan N., Ryskeldinova S., Zinina N., Kydyrbaev Z., Assanzhanova N., Tabynov K., Renukaradhya G.J., Mukhitdinova G., Sansyzbay A. First evaluation of an influenzaviral vector based Brucellaabortus vaccine in ssheep and goats // Veterinary Microbiology. – 2016. – 197. – 15-20. IFпоThomson Reuters 2.628.
– Тabynov K., Kydyrbaev Z., Ryskeldinova S.,Assanzhanova N., Kozhamkulov Y., Inkarbekov D., Sansyzbay A. The safety and immunogenicity of a novel cold-adapted modified-live eguine influenza virus vaccine // Australian veterinary journal. – 2014. – 92(11). – Р. 450-457. (IF1.018).
– Kydyrbayev Zh. K., Khirullin B.M., Kassenov M.M., Tabynov K.K. Development of the first domestic pre-pandemic influenza A vaccine (H5N1) for healthcare // Bulletin of the State University named after Shakarim (Semey). – 2016. – No.3(75). – pp. 220-224. (in Russian)
– Kydyrbayev Zh.K., Tabynov K.K., Khayrullin B.M. Highly pathogenic avian influenza: distribution in Kazakhstan and development of specific prophylactic agents. – Almaty: Asylkіtap. – 2015 .– 356 p. (in Russian)
– Patent No. 32225. Sansyzbay A.R., Khairullin B.M., Tabynov K.K., Kydyrbayev Zh., Assanzhanova N.N., Kasenov M.M. A method for prepraring allantoic cleaved inactivated vaccine against seasonal influenza. Publication date 07/14/2017. (in Russian)
– Ryskeldinova Sh.Zh., Kydyrbayev Zh.K., Assanzhanova N.N., Kozhamkulov E.M., Inkarbekov D.A., Bulatov E.A., Tabynov K.K. Optimization of cultivation parameters of a reassorted cold-adapted strain A/HK/Otar/6:2/2010 (Н3N8) of influenza virus in chicken embryos // Studies, results. – 2016. – No. 3 (71). – S. 78-85. (in Russian)
Provision of services:
Preparation of vaccines against avian influenza, Newcastle’s disease, infectious laryngotracheitis of birds, smallpox of birds.
Registration and clinical trials of influenza vaccines, vaccines against bird infections in terms of safety and immunogenicity.
Work phone: +7 (72636) 7-22-28, ext. 133