Head of Laboratory
– organization and conduct of technological and biological control of biotechnological products for compliance with the requirements of standards, specifications and instructions for the manufacture and control of biological products with verification of correctness of maintaining all documentation on the manufacture, control and storage of drugs;
– improvement, standardization to international requirements and optimization of technological and biological control of biological products for health and veterinary medicine;
– development of an experimental series of vaccines against especially dangerous diseases of humans, animals and birds;
– development of regulatory documentation on the organization and conduct of quality control and safety of biological products;
– organization and conducting of registration tests of biological preparations;
– organization and conduct of preclinical and clinical trials of medical immunobiological preparations.
– in 2013 the laboratory was accredited in the accreditation system of the Republic of Kazakhstan on compliance with the requirements of GOST ISO / IEC 17025 “General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories” (accreditation certificate No. KZ.T.08.1389).
– development of technologies for the manufacture of inactivated vaccines against rinderpest, equine influenza, Aujeszky’s disease, avian influenza and foot and mouth disease of type A and O;
– development of scientifically-based recommendations for carrying out anti-epizootic measures in case of such especially dangerous infections as rinderpest, avian influenza, foot and mouth disease, etc .;
– drafting of rules for the epizootological monitoring of especially dangerous and exotic animal and bird diseases;
– development of a strategy to combat the avian influenza, principles for the organization and conduct of preventive and anti-epidemic measures in the outbreaks of highly pathogenic avian influenza in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
– development of recommendations aimed at reducing the socio-economic consequences of avian influenza were developed;
– formulation of “National requirements for methods of quality and safety control of inactivated influenza vaccine at enterprises of the biological industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan”;
– development of methods of quality control of inactivated influenza vaccine for health care (ORID, ELISA, Lal-test);
– administration of preclinical and clinical trials of an experimental series of inactivated influenza vaccine for public health (Kazfluvac® – A/H5N1 influenza inactivated vaccine and Refluvac® – A/H1N1 influenza inactivated vaccine);
– administration of preclinical and clinical trials of an experimental series of trivalent seasonal influenza split vaccine for healthcare.
— Mamadaliyev S.M, Sandybayev N.T., Kydyrbayev Zh.K., Khairullin B.M., Zaitsev V.L., Mambetaliyev M., Kassenov M.M., Chervyakova O.V., Ryskeldinova Sh.Zh., Volgin Ye.N., Nurpeisova A.S., Bogdanov N.V., Sarsenbayeva G.Zh., Kisselyov O.I., Tsybalova L.M., Grudinin M.P., A.Migunov A.I., M.Stukova M.A. // Basic Results of Developent of a Production technology of a Pandemic Influenza A/ H5N1 Vaccine // Influenza and other Respiratory Virus Diseases. – 2011. – Vol. 5, — Supplement 1. – P. 350-353. http://doi:10,1111 / j.1750-2659.2011.00209.x (Impact factor – 1.4).
— Mamadaliyev S.M, Sandybayev N.T., Kydyrbayev Zh.K., Khairullin B.M., Zaitsev V.L., Mambetaliyev M., Kassenov M.M., Chervyakova O.V., Ryskeldinova Sh.Zh., Volgin Ye.N., Nurpeisova A.S., Bogdanov N.V., Sarsenbayeva G.Zh., Kisselyov O.I., Tsybalova L.M., Grudinin M.P. // Development of Production Technology and pre – clinical testing of Pandemic Influenza A/ H1N1 Vaccine // Influenza and other Respiratory Virus Diseases. – 2011. – Vol. 5, — Supplement 1. – P. 354-357. (Impact factor – 1.4).
— Sarsenbayeva G.Zh., Volgin Y.N., Kassenov M.M., Issagulov T. E ., Bogdanov N.V., Nurpeisova A.S., Sagymbai A., Abitay R., Stukova M.A., Sansyzbay A.R., Khairullin B.M. A novel preservative-free seasonal influenza vaccine safety and immune response study in the frame of preclinical research // Journal of Medical Virology. – 2017. – Vol. 89, — Issue 7. – P. 1168-1173. http://doi:10.1002/jmv.24771 (Impact factor – 1.998).
— Sarsenbayeva G., Volgin Y., Kassenov M., Issagulov T.,Bogdanov N.,Sansyzbay A.,Abitay R., Nurpeisova A., Sagymbay A., Kochemetov Zh.,Stukova M., Buzitskaya Zh., Kulmaganbetov I.,Karabaeva D., Davlyatshin T., Khairullin B. Safety and immunogenicity of the novel seasonal preservative and adjuvant-free influenza vaccine: blind, randomized and placebo-controlled trial // J Med Virol. – 2017. – 90. – Р. 41-49. http://doi:10.1002/jmv.24922 (Impact factor – 1.998).
— Nurpeisova A., Kassenov M., Rametov N., Tabynov K., Renukaradhya G., Volgin Y., Sagymbay A.,Makbuz A.,Sansyzbay A.R., Khairullin B.M. Analysis of the efficacy of an adjuvant-based inactivated pandemic H5N1 influenza virus vaccine // Archives of Virology. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00705-019-04147-7. (Impact factor – 2.1).
– Khairullin B.M., Kassenov M.M., Nurpeissova A.S. Preclinical and clinical trials of pandemic and seasonal flu vaccines for the healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan. – Almaty: Asylkіtap. – 2017 .– P. 534. (in Russian)
Provision of services:
Evaluation of the main physico-chemical and immunobiological indicators of viral vaccines and test systems for laboratory diagnosis.
Conducting studies to determine the safety and immunogenicity of viral vaccines.
Work phone: +7(72636)7-22-28, ext. 131