Head of the Laboratory YERBOL BULATOV is a candidate of biological sciences. He is the author of 97 scientific works, 30 of them are published in national journals, 27 abstracts in international conferences and 5 in international peer-reviewed foreign journals. In addition, he is the author of 20 patents, co-author of 15 sets of technical documentation for diagnostic and preventive drugs. He was awarded Honorary Diplomas of the Committee of Science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2013), Akim of the Zhambyl Region (2013), the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2016).
– study of the biological properties of microorganisms to produce diagnostic and prophylactic agents;
– development of new and improvement of existing technologies for the cultivation of microorganisms;
– selection and production of new, topical vaccine strains and development of prophylactic drugs manufacturing technologies on their basis;
– conducting studies on the adaptation of viruses to cell cultures;
– development of a method for the cultivation of viruses in cultures of transplantable cells grown on microcarriers;
– provision of scientific divisions of the institute with conditioned viral material for scientific research;
– working out and production of vaccines by state order.
– Development of regulations of large scale cultivation of cell cultures and virus;
– Development of 15 sets of scientific and technical documentation for diagnostic prophylactic preparations;
– 20 patents for strains and methods of preparing vaccine preparations$;
– Development of a suspension method for the cultivation of cell cultures and viruses of the cattle plague, bluetongue and rabies virus;
– Development and introduction of a method of suspension cultivation on microcarriers of cattle plague viruses and bluetongue;
– Development of the cultivation parameters of the influenza A/H5N1 virus for the manufacture of an influenza vaccine and a recombinant strain against mycobacterium tuberculosis for healthcare;
– Annual production of vaccine preparations for sheep pox, contagious ecthyma of sheep and goats, and peste des petit ruminants.
– Y. Bulatov, K. Zhugunissov, D. Taranov, Z. Amanova, Z. Sametova, Z. Koshemetov, V.Strochkov, Y. Abduraimov, B. Yespembetov, S. Hagius, P. Elzer, G. Risatti, N.Sandybayev Monitoring for Bluetongue virus serotypes and Brucella species in Southern Kazakhstan // Biological Threat Reduction 2018 Biothreat Conference Abstract Review February 12-14, 2018 Baltimore, Maryland.
– Ye. Bulatov, K. Zhugunissov, D. Taranov, Zh. Amanova, Zh. Koshemetov, G. Nakhanova, G.R. Risatti, N. Sandybayev Prevalence of Bluetongue Virus among goats, sheep, and cattle in the southern regions of Kazakhstan // 99th Conference of Research Workers in Animal Diseases At: Chicago Marriott, Downtown Magnificent Mile Chicago, Illinois. – 2018.
– K. Zhugunissov, Ye. Bulatov, D. Taranov, Z. Yershebulov, Zh. Koshemetov, A. Zhunushov, G.J. Renukaradhyae, K. Tabynov, Ye. Abduraimov Beta-propiolactone inactivated bivalent bluetongue virus vaccine containing Montanide ISA-71VG adjuvant induces long-term immune response in sheep against serotypes 4 and 16 even after 3 years of controlled vaccine storage // Veterinary Microbiology 226. – 2018. – 23-30.
– K. Zhugunissov, Ye. Bulatov, D. Taranov, Z. Yershebulov, Zh. Koshemetov, Ye.Abduraimov, Zh. Kondibayeva, A. Samoltyrova, Zh. Amanova, B. Khairullin,A. Sansyzbay Protective immune response of oral rabies vaccine in stray dogs, corsacs and steppe wolves after a single immunization // Arch Virol. – 2017. – 162:3363-3370.
– K. Zhugunissov, Z. Yershebulov, K. Barakbayev, Ye.Bulatov, D. Taranov, Zh. Amanova, Y. Abduraimov Duration of protective immunity after a single vaccination with a live attenuated bivalent bluetongue vaccine // Veterinary Research Communications. – 2015. – 39:203-210.
– Ye.A. Bulatov, D.S. Taranov, K.D. Zhugunissov, Zh.B. Kondibayeva, K.K. Tabynov, B.M. Khairullin The safety of inactivated rabies vaccine: production testing in the conditions of the farming of Almaty region // Bulletin of the State University named after Shakarim. – 2016. – No. 3 (75). – 159-162. (in Russian)
Provision of services:
Annually, under the state order of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan, sheep pox, contagious ecthyma of sheep and goats and cattle plague vaccines are produced.
Work phone: +7(72636)7-22-28, ext. 132