Head of Laboratory KUTUMBETOV LESPEK BEKBOLATOVICH is a Doctor of Veterinary Sciences, Associate Professor. He is a specialist in epizootology, veterinary virology, cell biotechnology and immunology. Author of over 250 scientific papers, including 31 innovation patents. He is a reviewer of the scientific and technical journal “Science News of Kazakhstan”, an expert of the “National Center for State Scientific and Technical Expertise” JSC of SC MES RK. He had scientifically supervised 3 dissertations for the degree of candidate of veterinary sciences, 1 dissertation for the degree of candidate of biological sciences, 7 dissertations for the academic degree of master. Scientific supervisor of 2 PhD doctoral students. He was awarded the diploma of JSC “KazAgroInnovation” in honor of the 110th anniversary of KazNIVI, 2015, the medal “50 лет Промышленному птицеводству (50th Anniversary of the Industrial Poultry)” of the Union of Poultry Producers of Kazakhstan, 2016, a badge ” Ауыл-шаруашылығы саласының үздігі (Excellent worker of Agriculture)”, 2017
– Researches with pathogens of especially dangerous infectious diseases of animals and humans in order to study their biological properties and prepare standardized samples for performing research and production of biological products;
– Identification and characterization of risks of especially dangerous infectious diseases of an enzootic and exotic nature for the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
– Development of tools, methods and measures against especially dangerous infectious diseases used in epizooty/epidemics and bioterrorism.
– Certificate of state registration of rights to the object of copyright No. 2062 dated August 28, 2017. Epizootological monitoring of farm animals foot and mouth disease. The work of science.
– Invention certificate № 98120 of 11.10.2016. The strain of rabies virus AV-0008, used for the manufacture of rabies vaccine in the briquette bait for wild carnivorous animals.
– Invention certificate No. 87524 of 25.02.2014. “K-45” AV-700 Sheep pox virus strain, used to prepare live dry sheep pox vaccine.
– Author’s certificate No. 87417 dated 04.04.2014. The method of preparing the associated inactivated sorbed vaccine against avian influenza and Newcastle’s disease.
– Author’s certificate No. 87400 dated 04.04.2014. A method for preparing associated live vaccine against Newcastle’s disease and infectious bursal disease of birds.
– Innovative patent 68047 RK. Associated live dry vaccine against sheep pox, goat pox and anthrax of animals
– Kutumbetov L.B. Associated live dry vaccine against sheep pox and smallpox of goats // Bulletin of Agricultural Science, № 5, 2010.
– Provisional patent of RK #8413. The method of cultivation of the Variolaovina virus
– Kutumbetov L.B., Myrzakhmetova B.Sh., Shmanov G.S. Sensitivity of primary kidney cells and testicles of lambs and kids to the nodular dermatitis virus // Research, Results. – 2018 .– (04). – P. 10-15. (in Russian)
– Saduakassova M., King D., Wood B., Bachanek-Bankowska K., Sultanov A.A., Kutumbetov L.B. Development and evaluation of a novel real-time RT-PCR to detect foot-and-mouth disease viruses from the emerging A/ASIA/G-VII lineage // Journal of Virological Methods 252. – 2018. – 37-41.
– Kutumbetov L.B., MyrzakhmetovaB.Sh. Cultivation of rabies virus strain of the “KazSRVI” in cell culture // International Journal of Current Research in Biosciences and Plant Biology (IJCRBP). – 2017. – Vol. 4., – 9. – P. 24-28.
– Kutumbetov L.B., MyrzakhmetovaB.Sh. Preparation and evaluation of biological activity of the sublimated and cryopreserved forms of the herpes virus of turkeys // International Journal of Current Research in Biosciences and Plant Biology. – 2017. – Vol. 4., – 9. – P. 1-3.
– Kutumbetov L.B., Myrzakhmetova B.Sh., Dautpayeva Z.Zh. Strategy for combating big cattle nodular dermatitis in the Republic of Kazakhstan. – Almaty, 2017 .– 60 p. (in Russian)
– Mamanova S.B., Kutumbetov L.B. Strategy for combating big cattle leukemia in the Republic of Kazakhstan. – Almaty, 2017 .– 9 p. (in Russian)
Provision of services:
– Laboratory diagnosis of especially dangerous infectious animal diseases.
– Development of recommendations for the diagnosis, prevention and control of especially dangerous infectious animal diseases of viral etiology.
– Training on the study of pathogens of especially dangerous infectious diseases.
Work phone: +7 (72636) 7-22-28, ext. 136