Head of Laboratory ESPEMBETOV BOLAT AMANBAYEVICH is the Candidate of Veterinary Sciences. He is the specialist in the field of biotechnology, diagnostics of bacterial diseases of animal, vaccine and antimicrobial preparations, bacteriophages for food and pharmaceutical processing industries. Author of more than 117 scientific papers, including 16 scientific articles in journals recommended by the Committee for the Control of Education and Science of the MES RK, 10 articles in international peer-reviewed scientific journals, which according to ThomsonReuters data have a non-zero impact factor, including those indexed by Scopus, 27 inventions, 2 monographs. More than 20 theses of reports were published in the materials of international and republican conferences. The Hirsch Index (h-index) on the Web of Science and Scopus – 4.0. In 2017 he was awarded the Certificate of Honor of the MES RK. In 2017 he was awarded the diploma of “Ғылым Лидері-2017 (Leader of Science-2017)” by JSC NCSSTE, ClarivateAnalytics in Russia and the CIS. He trained two masters, currently he is a research supervisor of 1 PhD doctoral student.
– Development of veterinary drugs (vaccines);
– Development of sanitizing drugs and bacteriophages for veterinary medicine and food industry;
– Preclinical studies of the efficacy and safety of brucellosis antimicrobial agents and vaccines;
– Epizootological monitoring of especially dangerous diseases of bacterial etiology;
– Preparation of animal bacterial infections pathogens antigens producing strains.
– a consortium of recombinant strains FLU-NS1-124-L7 / L12-H5N1, FLU-NS1-124-OMP16-H5N1, FLU-NS1-124-L7 / L12-H1N1 and FLU-NS1-124-OMP16-H1N1 of influenza A virus of the ORTOMYXOVIRIDAE family of the INFLUENZAVIRUS genus, expressing Brucella immunodominant proteins, intended for the production of an anti-Brucella vaccine;
– test system for the diagnosis of influenza B with the method of polymerase chain reaction;
– antigen for radial immunodiffusion in the diagnosis of animal brucellosis;
– antigen for a modification agglutination reaction in the diagnosis of canine brucellosis;
– attenuated strains of Pasteurella Multocida bacteria for the preparation of prophylactic and diagnostic products;
-R-antigen for serodiagnosis of brucellosis in cattle;
– R-serum for serodiagnosis of brucellosis in cattle;
– biological agent of polyphages for selective prophylactic disinfection of air and surfaces of medical, veterinary, residential premises, food production and transport.
– Yespembetov B.A., Zinina N.N., Syrym N.S. The infectious dose of the virulent B. melitensis 16-m strain for small cattle // Veterinary Medicine. – 2015.-№ 12. – P.46-49. (in Russian)
Yespembetov B., Syrymkyzy N., Zinina N. Distribution ofBrucella species in South Kazakhstan // 71thAnnual Brucellosis Research Conference. – Marriott Downtown, Chicago. Illinnois, USA. December 1-2 2018.
– Tabynov K., Yespembetov B., Ryskeldinova S., Zinina N., KydyrbayevZh., Kozhamkulov Y., Inkarbekov D., Sansyzbay A. Prime-booster vaccination of cattle with an influenza viral vector Brucella abortus vaccine induces a long-term protective immune response against Brucella abortus infection // Vaccine. – 2016. – 34:438-444. (Impact factor-3.6)
– Tabynov K., Yespembetov B., Sansyzbay A. Novel vector vaccine against Brucella abortus based on influenza A viruses expressing Brucella L7/L12 or Omp16 proteins: Evaluation of protection in pregnant heifers // Vaccine. – 2014. – 32(45):5889-92. (Impact factor-3.6)
– Tabynov K., KydyrbayevZh., Ryskeldinova Sh., Yespembetov B., Syrymkyzy N., Akzhunusova I. and Sansyzbay A. Safety of the novel vector vaccine against Brucella abortus based on recombinant influenza viruses expressing Brucella L7/L12 and OMP16 proteins, in cattle // Journal of Vaccines and Immunology. – 2014. – 1:101.
– Tabynov K., KydyrbayevZh., Ryskeldinova Sh., Yespembetov B., Zinina N., Assanzhanova N., Kozhamkulov Y., Inkarbekov D., Gotskina T., Sansyzbay A. Novel influenza virus vectors expressing Brucella L7/L12 or Omp16 proteins in cattle induce a strong T-cell immune response, as well as high protectiveness against B. abortus infection // Vaccine. – 2014. – 32(18):2034-41. (Impact factor-3.6)
– Tabynov K., Sansyzbay A., Kydyrbayev Z., Yespembetov B., Ryskeldinova S., Zinina N., Assanzhanova N., Sultankulova K., Sandybayev N., Khairullin B., Kuznetsova I., Ferko B., Egorov A. Influenza viral vectors expressing the Brucella OMP16 or L7/L12 proteins as vaccines against B. abortus infection // Virology Journal. – 2014. – 11. – 69. (Impact factor-2.18)
– Yespembetov B., Syrymkyzy N. Diagnostics of tuberculosis and differentiation of nonspecific tuberculin reactions in animals // Brazilian journal of microbiology/Impact-factor 1,2. http: //dx.doi.org/10/1016/j.bjm.2017.07.004 1517-8382/© 2017 Published by Elsevier Editora Ltda.
– Yespembetov B.A., Syrym N.S. The choice of indicator cultures of mycobacteria to test the lytic effect of mycobacteriophages // Bulletin of the Ulyanovsk State Agricultural Academy. – 2017. – No. 1 (37). – P.77-81. (in Russian)
– Yespembetov B.A., Syrym N.S. Bacteriophages as an alternative to antibiotics // KazNAU “Research, results”. – 2018. – No. 1. (in Russian)
– Yespembetov B.A., Syrym N.S., Sarmykova M.K. Development of a polyphage biopreparation as a disinfectant for bacterial infections // Collection of materials of the scientific-practical conference “Bacteriophages – Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Application in Medicine, Veterinary Medicine and Food Industry”, Nizhny Novgorod. – 2018. (in Russian)
Provision of services:
– Antagonistic activity of strains of lactic acid bacteria in relation to the types of Brucella: Brucellaabortus, Brucellamelithensis, Brucellasuis;
– The accumulation of bacterial biomass for biological products;
– Organization of approbation research.
Work phone: +7 (72636) 7-22-28, ext. 126